We are offering a rare opportunity where you can earn easily from home using your computer and the Internet –
For more details, please visit my Time2Rich website here
.... ....FAQ .........
What do you need to do ?
Once you join, you will be given a unique website for your account. You just need to forward your website to others through SMS, emails, forums, blogs, Ads in your website or newspaper, orkut, facebook, twitter etc. If a person gets interested in this scheme through your website and join it , then you will receive a part of his payment. The total cost of this scheme is 350/- and with total 7 referrals, you can take back your initial cost.
How does payment for referrals work?
You receive referral commissions 5 levels deep, which means that by referring only a few people and then through your direct and indirect referrals again acquiring referrals, you can get thousand or more in your down line.
How soon after my referral joins will I receive the commission?
No Waiting - The amount will be Instantly Deposited in your site account. You can withdraw your money once the balance reaches 300/- through your paypal account, Cheque or MO. Your payment will be in your Requested account within the maximum time of 72 hours after you requested it.
Will this program be stopped at any time ?
This program will not be stopped because everyone is trying to earn extra cash and opportunities. A big percentage of housewives, retired people and students are looking for extra cash and this human urge will never stop. This small little investment plan makes it possible for everyone to join. We can make big money working in a community and not as individuals.
How can you refer others to this scheme ?
After you Join this, you will get training materials to advertise your website online. Once you understand it, you just need to follow it correctly. By spending just 1 or 2 hour per day, you can make a good income.
Today there are 1730 million active internet users globally connected through social networking sites, blogs, Discussion forums, mailing lists, Yahoo/Gmail groups. We are also a part of this community and it is quite easy to get this scheme to those millions whom you have never met before. You can join various groups, forums, orkut communities, online discussions to promote your site. If you are ready to take this seriously or as a full time Job, then you will be able to earn an income which no other regular job could offer today.
What makes this so special ?
Online advertising is an ever growing field for making money. Owners of popular websites uses the popularity of their website into money through Ads. Advertising companies are ready to pay thousands of dollars to display their ads through a poplar website. But for an ordinary person, making money through Ads would be quite hard since it involves registering a domain, Hosting a site in it, and to make that site popular among the users. It also needs a lot of initial investment and time. Here there are no such things. With an investment of as low as 350/- you will get a personal website. You forward it to another person, he gets interested and you gets money without much time and cost.
Is this scam or Fake ?
This doubt is normal since almost over 80% offers which we receive through spam Ads are fake. Then how could you find out whether it is real or Fake ? The answer is "Internet". You can search the net for this scheme and you will not be able to find anybody who lost their money in this programe. You can also found a large community who makes good sum of money through this programe.
Please check this for the testimonies of others who Joined us.
I joined this programe a month ago. I was not able convince my friends about it. Infact everybody laughed at seeing me responding to spam Ad. But after sending my website url to some yahoo groups, I got 25 direct downlines.
ReplyDeleteNow all my friends are my downlines :)
Regards,
Sabir.
Hi Ramesh,
ReplyDeleteI also found it difficult to get direct referrals initially, but after posting it in some of my yahoo groups and orkut communities it worked like a charm :)
The result was very quick. 45 downlines including 25 direct ones in 7 days.
Regards,
Sabir.
I never even tried to open the bulk ads on my inbox, but somehow opened this one and I believe that was the turning point of my carreer. Just published my account url on my friends website and got 20 referrals within one week.
ReplyDeleteThis is incredible !!!
I could not found any such problems with this so far. I have made around 10000 Rs through this within two weeks. I think orkut community advertising is by far the best option rather than individual emails.
ReplyDeleteI got around 1500 hits for my site after advertising it in my communities.
This one is really awesome. I never think that making money is this much easy.
ReplyDeleteThank you Time2Rich :)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteIf I reach the minimum payout limit, how will I get paid ?
Hi Mathews,
ReplyDeleteYou can choose any methods for withdrawing your money. MO, Cheque, PayPal etc.. I used to get it normally within 5 to 7 days.
The basic structure of this scheme is excellent and simple than other referral schemes available on net. I got this offer in my Spam box. I badly needed a lot of money for my studies and decided to take the risk. Now I am making money for my studies without any support from my parents . I feel a lot secured now. I am seriously thinking about making this a full time job after my studies.
ReplyDeleteI have been looking for a real online Job for 2 years. Most of them were fake and some rare genuine Ad clicking schemes were paying very less amount.
ReplyDeleteI had lost around 4000k and got 1500k back in these 2 years from various online schemes. But this one, I have to say is better than the best. Within 2 weeks I got a 3000k check without much effort. I will surely recommend this to anybody who are looking for a real online Job.
I am really thankful to you to introduce me to this fantastic opportunity. It has better stability than other referral schemes and some money chains which needs a lot of initial cost. I really appreciate the owners of this program to create this opportunity which is available for anyone to earn extra income. The fact that it is currently at the initial stage opens the door towards a large community who have never heard about it.
ReplyDeleteI am the owner of a website and has lot of Ads in it, but the Ad of this scheme is the best in it through which I get around 200$ per week. Thank you for introducing me to this scheme.
ReplyDeleteI have taken an unlimited net connection just to work on this and within 1.5 month I was able to paid my entire connection charge for the next one year. This is definitely an excellent opportunity.
ReplyDeleteI would like thank you for letting me know about this programme. I am an engineering student in Kochi. I stopped playing games and watching movies in my computer after Joining this programme and made use of that time to advertise my website on various online forums. Now I am making more money than my brother who is an IT professional.
ReplyDeleteI would like to thank you Maneesh for letting me know about this fantastic opportunity. I was not at all hopeful initially about the earning chances in this scheme, but I have to say it is such a simple and wondeful scheme which will stay here for ever. I wish all Time2Rich members best of luck.
ReplyDelete